CITB Accepted Forms of ID for your CSCS Test
Having a CITB accepted form of ID with you is the first step to gaining your CSCS card. You would be surprised how many people forget to bring their ID and are then unable to take their test. As we are an independent test centre we have to follow the strict guidelines set out by CITB, in order to remain an approved centre.
Learners are required to bring one form of identification listed below bearing a photograph and signature.
- A valid passport of any nationality with a photograph of the candidate and their signature
- A valid UK only driving license with a photograph of the candidate and the candidate’s signature
- A Biometric Residence Permit (BRP) or Biometric Residence Card (BRC)
Photocopies of ID will not be accepted and if you do not bring suitable ID, you will not be allowed to take the Test.
If a learner does not have one of these, they will need two items of valid ID (no more than 6 months out of date), one from List A and one from List B below:
- Non-UK / Non-EU Photocard Driving Licence
- Passport without signature
- EU National Identity Card
- CSCS Card or CSCS Partner card showing the CSCS Logo (hologram)
- Citizen Card or proof of age card showing the PASS hologram
- British Armed Forces ID Card
- British Armed Forces Veteran ID Card
- UK Home Office Travel Documnet
- Young Scots Card (showing the PASS hologram)
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Paper Driving Licence (issued before 31st March 2000)
- OTHER ID*
HS&E Test ID Wavier Form
In EXCEPTIONAL circumstances where the candidate cannot provide the required CITB Accepted Form of ID, a waiver form can be completed and presented along with a countersigned photograph of the learner and their signature.
If you are unsure and require further advice around ID prior to the test, please call the office on 01592 724797, and one of our team will be able to assist you.