Our customers shall receive a booking confirmation for each training enquiry they make based on agreed requirements along with a course enrolment form for each delegate. Booking confirmations must be signed and returned before places are allocated on the course.
On return of the booking confirmation, customers will then receive joining instructions pertaining to the course, including any identification requirements. It is important delegates familiarise themselves with the requirements of the course in order to make their training as successful as possible.
Information from the enrolment form will also be included in the joining instructions. If the information is incorrect the delegate must inform Raeburn Training immediately for changes to be made.
HEALTH & SAFETY
It is the responsibility of the delegate/customer to ensure that they are physically fit and sufficiently mentally equipped to take part in the course. The onus is with the delegate to ensure their fitness to undertake their chosen training and the Company does not accept any responsibility in this regard.
Delegates must always comply with the training centre or site health and safety policies during the training.
Unless previously agreed by Raeburn Training, the delegate / customer is responsible for providing their own personal safety equipment suitable to the course they are attending.
DRUGS & ALCOHOL
Any delegate attending a course under the influence of alcohol, illegal substances or prescribed drugs that may affect their capability on the training and/or be dangerous to others, will be instantly dismissed from the course without refund of payment.
- The delegate may not bring anybody into the training with them unless permitted to do so by the instructor and in compliance with the relevant awarding body
- The training centre is not set up to accommodate or store large personal items including but not limited to luggage, work tools or bulky equipment.
- The training centre cannot securely store delegates’ bicycles (or other modes of transportation) and these must be stored outside the premises at delegate’s own risk.
- Small items that are not permitted into the training / test room (including personal items such as keys, phones, bags, watches and wallets) can be stored in a personal locker provided at the training centre.
- Delegates will be made aware of any testing / assessment requirements and restrictions during the course induction.
- The training centre has CCTV and all tests conducted within the testing room are recorded for security and detection or investigation of fraud purposes. CCTV footage is retained securely by the test centre for a period of up to two years.
- Any misconduct by the delegate during the training/test will result in the course/test being stopped, the delegate’s result being void and the delegate’s course/test fee being forfeited.
- Delegates demonstrating serious misconduct, including cheating, may forfeit their right to undertake further training/testing.
- In addition Raeburn Training reserves the right to revoke a test / assessment pass if it reasonably suspects that the delegate has been involved in or is linked to any misconduct, fraud or cheating.
- The training centre staff will explain how the delegate can attract their attention if the delegate should experience any technical difficulties during the test / assessment.
Raeburn Training operate within the Business Incubator which is a shared office space. There is ample parking for users of the Business Incubator as per the map below. Issues regarding parking space availability is not anticipated due to the amount of spaces available, however, if on arrival the delegate cannot find a parking space, they should notify the training co-ordinator who will seek to assist.
Our standard payment terms are 14 days on receipt of invoice. When the invoice is generated is dependent on the course being delivered.
Payment terms specific to each booking will be detailed within the booking confirmation. Where payment is required prior to the course, places will not be allocated until payment is received.
The Company reserves the right to charge a cancellation/postponement fee in respect of courses previously confirmed and subsequently cancelled or postponed. The following charges apply to cancellations:
1-5 days 100% of course cost
Non attendance 100% of course cost
6 – 10 days 50% of course cost
11 – 15 days 25% of course cost
More than 15 days No charge
If the training is carried out at the customer’s site or premises and on arrival, are unable to comply with the requirements of the course booking then the work will be deemed to have been cancelled and the above fees apply.
Charges will be made based on an assessment of the impact on the business, Raeburn Training aim to minimise cancellation fees where possible.
Midfield Skills Development Centre
Midfield Road, Mitchelston Industrial Estate
Keep In Touch
Add your email below to be kept updated on the latest courses and offers